Thursday, August 27, 2009

Page 46 - I'm doing something right

I fret and I moan about photography. I try hard and I wonder. I see others working hard, producing awesome images, and sometimes, every now and then I see images that blow me away - I don't know how that was made. Not just great images, but Wow/How images?!

So, when I get a note...


When I get a note that is from a random person and they love my work, and have been viewing images for minutes, or IDK an hour, and have browsed from page 1 to say page 46 and feel a need to pass a thank you or wow along - that rocks. I love that.

Here's what they wrote:


Well I am on the 46th page of your 215 pages....I just have to tell you that your work is amazing..each page has something better thanthe last. I just wanted to tell you that your work is worth admiring and trying to be like!!!


thank you internet. keep inspiring me, either from your photos or from your viewing of mine. I will try to return the favor.

Here are a few photos to look at. thanks.

More Than The Thing...

Poop, may it be in your photos and not the take away.

Careful Where You Point That!

Weather and Grand Views (winner!):
Great Falls VA/MD

***

I just watched a few Chase Jarvis videos and - he's a pro, a kind man, and he's doing so much, and has such confidence and such a reach - to my eyes anyway.... While he's not a nature or wildlife photographer, he works at a high level, and I really enjoyed seeing him speak and got a lot from it....


Share/Bookmark

0 comments: