Monday, March 22, 2010

lensflare35.com and Greg Downing




I just found this site lensflare35.com and it has an associated podcast. The first thing I watched was a video of Tony Sweet's images and his commentary. He's a fine photographer, but his style doesn't hit me in the gut if you know what I mean. His HDR and texture stuff isn't the kind of work I strive to achieve. I do like how he uses color and his foliage photos, reflected in water often, are very nice.

Then I clicked around and found an interview/video of Greg Downing's work. Greg's photos are more to my liking and style... He's in to nature, birds, etc.

Interview with nature bird photographer Greg Downing

Greg's site is here:
Greg Downing Bird Photography Workshops, Tours and Seminars

Greg is also the publisher of naturescapes.net
-50-


-Jon

Nikographer.com / Jon

Share/Bookmark

0 comments: