Thursday, September 23, 2010

Chip! Chip Phillips!

This guy rocks. I don't know who he is yet, just found his flickr stream, but he's top notch and has some amazing photos. I couldn't help but blog a few and spread the word.

This photo is a master piece in my humble opinion. It has light, depth, levels, the eye is just overloaded with wonderful things to view and ponder and enjoy!
Leigh Lake Reflections, Grand Teton National Park

If there ever was a photographer that I noticed, and was like wow, and thought for a moment....

Frozen River, Grand Tetons, closer view

This guy is about LIGHT.

Clements Mountain Sunset

I kind of want to shoot at sunrise and sunset or not at all after seeing these images.

Check out his flickr site and be amazed like I have been so far. I can't wait to explore some more.

Nikographer.com / Jon
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Matt said...

Yep. Found him a few months ago...he's incredible! Either his filters or PS work, or both, are perfect...cause the colors and gradients in his photos are flawless